Two things

My sister, it turns out, did not sleep with Edward.

And this is the email that my father wrote to her (original punctuation intact):

[Turtle];

[Your mother] and I are going to separate.

How do you go about this...there is no easy way . What is the best way to say it or how do you say it....I suspect there is a right way and this is probably the wrong way.

But it has been coming for a long time. We have grown apart. We are very different people. I have strayed into doing my own thing and your mum has longed to do more of her own things. She has spent a lot of time doing things for others and she would like to do things for herself.

For me I have been selfish in my wants and I do feel some guilt for that but again we have just drifted apart.

We have lots of things to straighten out between us but it is very civil and it is my hope that friendship will be part of the separation.

I am still getting my head around all the implications both physically and emotionally and would like to talk to you once the confusion subsides.

I do not have [Spider]'s email could you send this on to him and ask when the best time to call him would be or have him give me a call when he is ready.

Comments

Popular Posts