My Dear Best Beloveds....

Satisfactorily, my blog seems to be garnering a little more attention of late. Especially when I update on a regular basis. Which is nice; I am a writer, I like people to read my stuff. Even nicer is the fact that judging by the numbers, my readers are not just people I know, nice to think I might be entertaining for my prose's own sake... but then it begs the question:

Who the hell are you people?

I would genuinely like to know, as there seem to be only a couple of you who feel compelled to comment, even though I have gone to the trouble to make it so you don't need to register or anything to put something down. The internet is supposed to be an interactive medium.

So, gentle readers, I would like extend an invitation: leave a little hello, or rant, or rave; something, anything that might mark you as having been here. Down at the bottom of each post there's a little orange-y comments link. Click on that. I would love to hear from you.


...

Also, email the link of this site to all of your friends. Yes, all of them. But not to your boss. I'm going to start posting stories from the strip club soon.

Comments

Popular Posts