Wonderful News

This should be arriving tomorrow. Which means that I will finally be able to post from my very own machine, access the internet, and generally restore my life to the digital age.

These past few months I have been making do with the internet connection across the street in the convenience store, or by stealing time on the roommate's computer.

I'm so excited I can hardly sleep.

I'm such a geek; but soon, I'll be a Mac geek.

Do you ever worry that the choices you make in life just pull you further and further into a stereotype?

Comments

Anonymous said…
but you could never be a stereotype, you fascinating thing you.
Anonymous said…
Huzzah! Welcome brother, welcome to the ranks of those who own a shiny silver apple. So bright and delicious. And every bite takes another chunk out of Bill Gates' soul. Congrats!

Popular Posts