If You Drill a Hole Directly Through

the centre of the Earth, and you'll find me on the other side in 13 days!

As some of you know, and as some of you possibly don't, I will be leaving Canada shortly. Although I'd like to pretend that this is because the Conservatives look to be taking power, in reality it's because I'm afraid of our neighbours to the south. They're crazy.

So, I'm moving to New Zealand; and then, when they kick me out (deport me -- whatever) I'll be heading over to Australia, to see how long they can take me before foisting me back to North America.

It should be great fun. Now, in the interest of demonstrating that I love you all, and that you should all strive to keep in touch with me, and never, ever forget me, Mustardseed and I (who will be traveling together) are hosting a Drop-In Drinks Party at the beautiful (and tasteful) *** pub, at ***.

Under no circumstances are you to bring any small trinkets, nick-knacks, or power tools which will put me over my weight limit on the luggage-thingy, as all of the possessions I am not taking overseas are already packed, and now live with the bats up in the rafters of my father's farm.

However, small, unmarked bills are always appreciated.

Kisses!


[Spider]


***

It was fun.

From what I remember.

Comments

Popular Posts