Thank You For Paying Attention

Knitting Ferocious Spiders has wound a nice ball.

It's been a diary of confusion and mistakes, assertions and affirmations, but now, it's time to tie it up, and leave it as it is.

There's a certain symmetry to a year. This was never the intention: I was set to fire it off under this format for quite some time, but it's been a little more than 12 months of massive change: a lot of learning, and tangles tugged out as best I could muster. I have a better idea now of what I want, and of how I see my life progressing, in the near future. Even more, I've learned about the world of blog, and what kind of a form I would like to pursue in its arena.

This direction has become a little too undirected.

The Spider, however, will keep spinning.

Check back for the new link. My next attempt at a quotidian project should be a little more so than this one, I should think.

Comments

Rye said…
Thank you for the words and kindness. I will follow you.

Popular Posts