Serial Update, Part II

Rather than have to explain who I'm talking about in these entry's, or worry that it won't be clear who it is I'm mentioning in the undoubtedly sordid upcoming adventures of the summer, I've started a Cast of Characters.

I have also fixed it so anyone can comment on this blog. So everyone, please feel free to leave as many remarks as you feel compelled to. Type away.


With the upcoming move, I know that I should be packing like a fiend right about now, but I've been working like and idiot for over a week, and shoving my belongings into cardboard receptacles seems about the least attractive activity in the world right now. Worse even than, say, drinking hot tar. Urg.

I think I'll read my new book instead, The Day of Creation, by J.G. Ballard. Either that or play Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal on the Playstation 2.

It's such a hard call.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, I really hope we hook up this summer. I want an alter ego!

C.

Popular Posts